The conference will be held at the Northampton Square Campus of City University London (circled below). The full address is City University London, Northampton Square, London EC1V 0HB, United Kingdom.
All sessions will take place in the main University Building, which can be accessed from Spencer Street and Northampton Square.
- Registration and refreshments/lunches will take place in the Northampton Suite, on the 4th floor.
- Plenaries will take place in Room BG03, on the ground floor.
- Panels will take place in Northampton Rooms A and B, and Rooms BLG07, BG03, and B104.
An interactive campus map is available on the Visit City page.
The Northampton Square campus is centrally located and within easy reach of several Underground stations:
- Angel station (Northern line, City branch)
- Barbican station (Circle/District/Metropolitan/Hammersmith & City lines)
- Farringdon station (Circle/District/Metropolitan/Hammersmith & City lines)
Conference delegates looking for accommodation have many options in the Islington, Clerkenwell, Old Street, and Kings Cross areas.